TODAY'S FLOWERS #269 - October 19th, 2013

TODAY'S PHOTOS COME FROM KATHY  WHOSE BLOG "MAMMOTH LAKES DAILY PHOTO" CAN BE FOUND HERE.



But first a message from Denise: Over the last three months my family and I have been busy with personal vacations, family and friends.  It came in four chapters.  Chapter One, Gregg and I went away for five weeks on a road trip across the United States.  Chapter Two, we had friends visiting from England.  Chapter Three my father-in-law's annual shipmate's reunion took place, the last one.  They have been having them for 40 years and it was one last hurrah to say goodbye to people we have all grown to love as family.  Our 'family' came from every corner of the U.S.  And Chapter Four, a two week trip to Germany where we celebrated our niece's wedding.  She made a beautiful bride!  So, I have lots of photos to share on my other blog that will probably take me through the winter.  We took a zillion photos.

I have been pre-posting Today's Flower's ahead of time, visiting blogging friends when I can.  If I have missed you please forgive me as while I was away I had to put my laptop to sleep.  There were times when we didn't have a wi-fi connection while traveling, and even though we bought the conversion plugs for Germany, they still didn't fit into the receptacle.  I am going to let my telephone company know about that one as that's where we bought them from.

Starting next week I will be putting together the list of the previous week's participants on my other blog, English Girl Rambles.  Thank you for your patience and continued support of Today's Flowers.  I think you are all wonderful for sharing your many beautiful flowers from around the world.  It is a real pleasure to be a part of this meme.

Wishing you all a very happy Autumn,

and,

once again we are nearing the end of our Guest Friend List, and I would like to ask if anyone would like to send me their favorite photos so that I can continue sharing them here.  Thank you to all those friends who have shared their flowers in the past.  They were a wonderful introduction to our meme.


AS MENTIONED AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS POST, TODAY'S BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS COME FROM KATHY  WHOSE BLOG "MAMMOTH LAKES DAILY PHOTO" CAN BE FOUND HERE.  KATHY SAID THESE ARE "NATIVE FLOWERS, INDIAN PAINTBRUSH AND A BUNCH OF OTHERS."  













THEY'RE GORGEOUS KATHY, THANKS AGAIN.

~~~~~~

DEAR FRIENDS, COULD YOU ALSO PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT FOR KATHY?  THANK YOU!

~~~~~~

Would you like to be a Guest Friend on our home page?  If so you can send two or three of your photos along with your blog address to me (Denise) at luvinwildlife@hotmail.com.  Also, if you could put "Today's Flowers" in the subject line, that would be a great help.  We get such a lot of spam I have to delete and this would help any confusion. Thank you!



Our present Guest Friend List is as follows:

"ENERHAGEN"....................................OCTOBER 26TH, 2013

JANA AT "JANA'S PHOTO JOURNAL
NOVEMBER 2ND, 2013



THANK YOU MY FRIENDS FOR THE GREAT RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST FOR GUEST FRIENDS.  I APPRECIATE YOU SENDING THESE TO ME.  

HOPEFULLY I HAVE SHOWN ALL ENTRIES NOW BUT MISTAKES DO HAPPEN.  IF YOU HAVE SENT ME YOUR PHOTOS AND I HAVEN'T ANSWERED LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I WILL BE ADDING THEM TO THIS LIST, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW.  I WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO THINK WE WERE NOT INTERESTED.  EVERY ONE'S PHOTOS ARE WELCOMED WITH OUR GRATEFUL THANKS.

~~~~~~~


Our good friend Luiz Santilli, Jr., created TODAY'S FLOWERS
TF team Pupo - Sandy Carlson - Denise